Saturday 19 May 2007

freedom fighter

i here and now challenge the samites to *join* my forum and tell me whatever you need to, to my face
i find it childish for you to spend your time hating on me
is that the highlight of your life?
you do know most of your fruit filled theories are spurned from paranoia, i'm not satan and i refuse to let you idiotic claims effect me

speak up, accuse me to my face (if you must) why are you afraid of me? you're there in your group chucking stones from afar, get some balls and say those lies to my face
you have nothing to go on, your arguments aren't even worth my time
you stand over there (way over lol) assuming you know me
you're paranoid and jealous?
you need not be, i'm far from satisfied with my skin at present, we're all working towards the same goal, keep whichever chemicals you use and buy wherever you like, but why continue to act like like that, you do realise how foolish that looks and need i remind you (if your parents ever did?) that kind of behaviour reflects poorly on you, the only person you end up letting down is yourself

dD isn't going anywhere and unlike you, our conversations are on or off-topic, not drama 100% of the time (as is evident on your chillspot)

anyone can pretend to be bigger than they are, but your attitude proves how childish your mentality is

i don't spend all my time talking about you, come see for yourself, why listen to people who have nothing better to do than fuel the flames

of course it's your prerogative, you can continue to hate but i'm actually flattered because you'd opt to use so much emotion on me instead of seeking truth